Summer is the perfect excuse to take advantage of the endless parties that are going on with a girl's night out!! And whether your scene is more The Beach Bar in the Hamptons, or FDR Lounge at Delano, we want to help simplify the decision of what to wear so that you can spend more time dancing and less time standing in front of your closet.
The good news is there are no hard rules here, because it's all about having fun with your girls. But to keep things simple, we suggest having these 5 looks ready to go in your party arsenal!!
THE PERFECT DRESS
When I talk about the perfect dress for a summer night out, there is only one rule: make sure it makes you feel fabulous!! This is precisely why the LBD was invented, so choose the sexiest dress in your closet and wear it with confidence. We are obsessed with sequins, sheer details and cutouts. Maria of The Wordy Girl's little white dress is the perfect balance of classy sexiness. We are adding this one to our shopping list stat!!
PHOTO CREDIT: THE WORDY GIRL
1. ADAM LIPPES Mini Dress 2. OLIVER PEOPLES Sunglasses 3. BROOKE GREGSON 14-karat Gold Diamond Necklace 4. SCOSHA 10-karat Gold Diamond Ring 5. JIMMY CHOO Pumps 6. MEL BOTERI Black Croc-Embossed Blake Satchel 7. SCOSHA 10-karat Gold, Sapphire and Diamond Ring 8. HOURGLASS Lipstick
THE MIDI SKIRT
Another ally in your party arsenal for summer is the midi skirt. With a longer length down low, feel free to show a little more skin up top (think a Taylor Swift crop top). Flirty bustiers are another great option to pair with a midi. Heels are a must when it comes to this cut to keep your legs looking long and lean. And while neutrals are great, I love a color pop. This organza midi on Molly from A Piece of Toast is just so fab!!
PHOTO CREDIT: A PIECE OF TOAST
1. P.A.R.O.S.H. Skirt 2. ADAM LIPPES Silk-crepe Top 3. MOSCHINO Charm Bracelet 4. EDDIE BORGO Chain Bangle 5. LARA BOHINC Ring 6. RAY-BAN Aviator Sunglasses 7. YVES SAINT LAURENT Lipstick 8. MEL BOTERI Black Croc-Embossed Emmy Convertible Clutch 9. JIMMY CHOO Pumps
MIX & MATCH SHORTS AND TOPS
If you want to feel comfortable, but also be sensual, opt for a cute top and shorts combination. Denim shorts and a tailored top are perfect for a more casual summer night out. Add a hat, and you'll be the dancing queen of the evening!! A great clutch will add sophistication to this look. Nicole of Pumps & Iron rocks her seriously toned legs in these seriously adorable shorts.
PHOTO CREDIT: PUMPS & IRON
1. EQUIPMENT Shirt 2. NORMAL TIMEPIECES Watch 3. JENNIFER FISHER Gold-plated Ring 4. TOM FORD Lip Color 5. SAINT LAURENT Sandals 6. PALOMA BLUE Printed Shorts 7. MEL BOTERI Midnight Blue Croc-Embossed Walsh Suede Leather Pouch 8. RAY-BAN Wayfarer Sunglasses
The romper is fashion's current quick fix to having nothing to wear. Sexy no matter the color, try them in bolder shades this season. Pair yours with gold gladiator sandals and some chunky jewelry for a great party look. Elshane of Elshane's world is clearly ready to play in her little white romper.
PHOTO CREDIT: ELSHANE'S WORLD
1. ZIMMERMANN Silk Playsuit 2. CC SKYE Cuff 3. AURELIE BIDERMANN 18-karat Gold, Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet 4. SMITH & CULT Nail Polish 5. MICHAEL KORS Watch 6. MELISSA JOY MANNING 14-karat Gold, Pearl and Diamond Ring 7. MELISSA JOY MANNING 14-karat Gold Ring 8. BALENCIAGA Palladium-tone Cuff 9. MEL BOTERI Leche Lola Small Shoulder Handbag 10. RAY-BAN Round-frame Sunglasses
When accessorizing for a girl's night out, more is more. After all, it's about having fun, so layered bracelets, statement necklaces and chandelier earrings are your go-to. If you feel comfortable in high-heels you should definitely throw on some stilettos. Otherwise, count on a pair of wedges or platforms that are a bit more comfortable. Sneakers are having an "it" moment right now, so if you find a chic pair that look great with your outfit this is a fun trend to try. Add a fabulous bag and your look is complete. Faya from Fitness Toast's accessorizes with layers of delicate jewels, silver sneakers and a statement bag, making this the perfect look for a fun night out!!
PHOTO CREDIT: FITNESS ON TOAST
1. TIBI Top 2. J BRAND Skinny Jeans 3. MELISSA JOY MANNING 14-karat Gold Herkimer Diamond Earrings 4. CAROLINA BUCCI 18-karat Gold Diamond Charm Bracelet 5. DANIELA VILLEGAS 18-karat Gold, Rhodolite and Sapphire Finger Bracelet 6. OLIVER PEOPLES Sunglasses 7. SAINT LAURENT Sneakers 8. MEL BOTERI Metallic Sand Snake-Effect Nicole Hobo 9. CHARLOTTE TILBURY Beach Stick
Nothing satisfies my soul quite like a night out with my girls. Whether it's dinner and drinks, or dancing the night away, grab your girls, put on a fabulous outfit that has you feeling great, and have the time of your life. Dance until the sun comes up and laugh the night away. That is my assignment for you this week ;)
Comment on this article